Online Development Manager
at Dell Inc. 2008 to Present
Hire, direct, and motivate a high-performing team of 25+ web professionals, overseeing content development for North America, South America, and Europe. Research markets, capitalize on the hottest trends, and implement leading-edge technologies. Effectively work with cross-functional teams; clearly communicate among stakeholders, business owners, product managers, internal/external agencies, project managers, software developers, web designers, and HR personnel. Create user-friendly web sites, utilize content management systems, provide SEO, and monitor site performance. Design exciting user interfaces and web/email graphics. Translated Dell’s vision/strategy to staff.
Tools Used: Omniture Test&Target, SharePoint/MOSS, Content Workflow, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows
• Doubled size of the Brazil Online organization and served as the organization’s first manager.
• Won the Global Online Significant Achiever Award in 2009.
• Successfully planned team moves, grew capacity, and acted as sole managerial contact for Global Online members.
• Garnered the best talent by partnering with HR to explain roles and hiring requirements.
Online Project Manager
at Dell Inc. 2008
Led all Emerging Market (Brazil, Russia, India and China) web projects, seamlessly managing global assignments across diverse business units. Planned/implemented projects and documented requirements. Communicated status updates and met all deadlines.
• Ensured best execution for projects by providing direction to support teams handling translation, development, and design.
• Increased conversion rate for all Emerging Market countries by utilizing store security pages.
• Worked effectively with developers from different cultures.
Online Business Consultant
at Dell Inc. 2007 to 2008
Ensured a consistent and engaging user experience by applying highly effective UX design methodologies. Developed innovative concepts and provided user-centric solutions for site issues and pain points.
• Achieved an engaging and consistent user experience globally across Dell.com by translating user needs into product requirements and marketing strategies.
• Accelerated banner creation/publishing in 42 different countries by developing a tool for the Online Marketing team.
• Dramatically improved the visual identity (VID) and functionality of the company web site.
Web Design Senior Analyst
at Dell Inc. 2003 to 2006
Rebuilt entire Brazil site in 2 months. Self managed in remote location.
Web Design Consultant
at RBS 2002 to 2003
at GoDigital 2001 to 2002
at Espacio Digital 2000 to 2001